Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's a Living...

I'm standing in line to buy coffee at Starbucks.
I'm off of Jo Boss lately.
The girl with the bum quit.
I vowed to ask her out the next time I saw her, and I haven't seen her since.
I wouldn't have done it anyway.
Now the location in da mall is full of dudes.
Fuck that.
If I want to buy coffee from guys I'll start getting it in gas stations.
No, you follow the women.
Like elk migration.
H'anyway. What was I talking about?
Oh yes!
So, I'm standing in line, and I see this female in front of me wearing a MUN jacket.
There's a MUN jacket for every program that MUN has.
Hers says 'Cultural Anthropology.'
And I think to myself:
Do you really want to advertise that you're studying Cultural Anthropology?

1 comment:

Turnip said...

This one made me laugh.

Blog Archive