Thursday, June 26, 2008

'Medium's Fine'

I set my laundry dryer to 'Air Fluff' for the hell of it today.
I'm not sure it was a wise choice.

McDonald's still has the best drive-thru setup.
Lifeless box, order, first window, pay, second window, food and a hollow thank you, drive-thru.
It's the most time effecient.
The Tim Horton's on Newfoundland Drive takes forever.
Don't go there.
Besides, employee morale is a little shakey at that location.

That guy in Supersize Me only ate McDonald's for whatever it was.
A month.
I hated it when I gave up McDonald's for a while and people thought it was because of this stellar documentary.
"Oh? No McDonald's? You saw Supersize Me too, huh?"
"No, I haven't seen it, asshole. I make occaisonal decisions on my own."
But eating just one version of food for a whole month can't be good for anyone.
I'd imagine you could survive on Sheppard's Pie for thirty days, but by the end of it your body would be looking for something different.
I'm not really defending McDonald's, per se.
Their burgers are definitly made out of pigeon.
I'm just saying.
I still haven't seen it.
Did his organs really start to shut down?
What a hero.

No comments:

Blog Archive