Saturday, June 28, 2008

Roommates Gone By

I work with an entire staff of women.
There are several attractive co-workers.
And the cosmic balance remains...intact.
Presently they're probably talking about 'how gangly the new guy is.'
I spent yesterday watching the owner's sister froth milk.
I made smoothies.
So far I have had to make awkward conversation with Michael Colins.
This list will increase before the summer's out.
I can drink as much coffee as I want while I'm working.
I wonder if I can eat the sandwhiches.

Mavis dropped by last night.
He hates being called that, but it's hard to call him anything else.
He entered my home in a flourish at about 10pm with five of a six-pack of beer.
He immediately took a butter knife from the cutlery drawer, punctured one of the cans, and shotgunned a beer.
At least he did it over the garbage can.

I had a sexually-oriented dream last night starring Melanie Walker.
Of course, I didn't actually have sex with her in the dream.
I just thought about it.
No offense to her (well, some offense to her), but I think it's time I fandangle a girlfriend.
I'm off to the bus station.

No comments:

Blog Archive