Sunday, July 13, 2008

"I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands!"

Cappuccinos are a tremendous pain in the ass to make.
Don't order them.

I ended up at Janine Pretty's house last night.
I haven't laid eyes on Janine Pretty in what I would venture to be about eight years.
Jim was at her place.
Jim is the loud, somewhat stocky/fat guy with the shaved head that you sometimes see at parties.
And wedding receptions.
Shandera and Pete and I showed up to discover that Jim was the only other male.
I think he was excited to see us.
He was exhuberant and hilarious.
"I'm gonna be dancing tonight, b'ys.
(to the room) All of ye gotta dance with me tonight!
I've had seven beers already and I'm gonna get boxed. Boxed!"
"Those are wicked! Those are Freddy Kreuger socks!
Those are 'I'll get ya in my dreams' socks!"
"That's cool that you wears stuff to be different.
I do that, too. I wear a lot of Tapout stuff cause not a lot of fellas wear Tapout stuff."
"I wanna go on 'er b'ys! I'm gettin' on 'er!"
Jim had passes to get into Siren's for free.
For those of you who don't know, Siren's is a bar where some of the women who work there are periodically naked.
I very much wanted myself and Peter to go to a strip club with this man.
Alas, we lost him in the shuffle of cabs.

I usually try not to get too political in my daily ruminations.
But after reading this I searched Google for Rebecca Aldworth.
Because I intended to e-mail her and tell her that she is a tremendous cunt.
Hopefully she reads my blog.
Hopefully you read my blog.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Turns out Jim didn't go down at all. I'm not surprised. He was pretty boxed when we left. Do you know he got two kids?

Megan said...

I read your blog.

Blog Archive