Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Telefonda!"

Chew your coffee beans, everyone.
I don't really have a whole lot to talk about, I suppose.
My set on Sunday was killer.
I had sex with three women from the audience.
And two men.
This is what comedy affords you.
That, and a penchant for suit jackets.

I can't remember Monday, but I'm sure that it happened.

Yesterday I had a wee guitar lesson with Shandera.
Smoothed his cats.
I like his cats.
One of them desperately needs my attention (specifically) as soon as I arrive at Shandera's.
Of course, it's tougher for her now.
Cause she has to get around the dog first.
The other cat I almost like more because he just seems like he can never really be fucked to do anything.
Am I talking about other people's pets?
I used to be an interessting man, you know.
I used to live next to a guy from Turkey.
He yelled, on the phone, in Turkish.
It was terrifying.

I had coffee with Martin yesterday evening.
I was half an hour late.
She would have known that I was behind schedule if I'd remembered her phone number.
But instead of calling her I called some confused woman.
I also drove in the wrong direction for a while.
Then I had to buy some gas because I really thought that I might run out.
Ever experience that?
Or are you people too organized?
You're driving, and you're incessantly eyeing the gas gauge.
And you're starting to mull contingencies in the back of your mind.
Cause 'this might happen'.
Erika Tuck walked in while we were seated.
Makes sense.
Artsy kinda place. She reads books.
I assume.

No comments:

Blog Archive