Friday, July 25, 2008

Young and Purée

What's that?
You want to hear a tale about my lacking physical stature, and abscence of sexuality?
Well, pull up a chair.
This was from quite some time ago, when heavy petting was a reality only to those who were extremely popular and/or skanky.
I was violently neither.
Shandera and I were speaking with a group of girls
-Shearstown girls-
who were discussing the fineries of the male buttocks.
One of them gigglingly referred to so and so's behind as being reminiscent of a fruit.
I can't remember which fruit. Or which fellow.
Moot.
So, they went on to describe Shandera's ass as being like that of a strawberry.
I know this sounds ridiculous, but keep in mind that we're about thirteen at this point.
"What about Paul's?" Someone quips.
Any guesses?
"Raisin."
This selection is and was, of course, dried fruit.
But I suppose I didn't have the wherewithal to point that out at the time.

No comments:

Blog Archive