Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thanks a Latte

I tried to make a Strawberry Lemon chilled smoothy tonight (it's the special) without putting the top of the blender on top of the blender.
I'll do this again.
I've worked two evenings in a row.
I have come home feeling smelly and exhausted.
Which I find both embarassing and satisfying.
Colin said that if I was so fatigued from working in a coffee shop he'd,
'Hate to see me laying railroad ties or somethin'.'
Which I found apt and amusing.
Of course, they get foreigners to do that.

I have ridiculous information pertaining to faceless women.
Which you should all find hilarious.
Tomorrow.
When I tell you about it.
Because I haven't the energy to do so now.
Instead, I'm going to practice my loaner guitar that smells like cat's piss.
Peter Russell. Good man.
Average prom date.

No comments:

Blog Archive