Thursday, May 14, 2009

Low Brow

I always feel bad when I see that a girl has overplucked her eyebrows.
When all that's left are a few stray blonde hairs here and there.
Because how is she supposed to communicate that she's really angry?
Sometimes they'll get rid of their natural eyebrows and then sketch on new ones.
Then they look like they passed out at a party
And this is what their friends did to them.

I had a fun set at Yuk Yuk's last night.
Tim Ronan was back in town and spectating.
Never get tired of that cancer patient charm of his.
And Ashleigh Sobol was there.
She's been following me around because I owe her a lot of money.
She was with someone who I won't be marrying.
Me: "Hi, have we met?"
She: "We worked together, actually.
I was working with you on the shift you got fired."
Glad someone remembers it.
I recovered surprisingly well.
Turpin tells me that Rebecca Sheppard was there, too.
This name also doesn't ring a bell.
We probably painted a fence together once.

Colin Hollett needs to be more heavily medicated than he already is.


No comments:

Blog Archive