Saturday, May 2, 2009

Turning Japanese

I have this...theory.
Now, as theories go, this one isn't grounded in a great deal of fact.
But, I believe that Asian women are naturally disposed to being attracted to me.
Of course, Asia's a big continent.
So there are likely some nationalities that will prove to be exceptions.
I have a feeling that I wouldn't go over in Laos, for example.
Now, although I have known one Asian woman, biblically, I'm not basing it on that.
Though she really didn't want me to leave Banff
(Everyone else was okay with it).
Setting up that relationship took very little effort on my part.
Which was just as well.
Because we spoke different languages.
Really, the idea's not that far-fetched.
If you stand me alongside the general Asian male specimen.
In frame (genitalia) we're rather similar.
But my hair is unruly and curly.
My eyes are blue.
I'm tall by Oriental definition.
I'm terrible at math.
I am exotic.
I'm working on field notes to support all of this.
I've been taking my lunches at The Red Pepper.

No wonder he went around killing and fucking everything he saw.
His name was Genghis.


No comments:

Blog Archive