Friday, June 5, 2009

Hatt's Off

Glue your fingernails on.
It's friday.

I watched Brian Hatt get screeched in last night.
He wasn't very good at it.
Not to be confused with Jason Hatt, whom I just completed a group presentation with.
The two have very few similar personality traits.
Both of their heads are bigger than mine.
So I guess that's something.
I wasn't going to go, but one of the Yuk's wenches talked me into it.
As wenches often will.
I was glad that she did so, though.
It's not often you get to see a German guy say 'cock' a bunch of times.

Not only is my 360 fucked again, but I found my first ever ear hair this morning.
Reasons to off myself are compiling daily.

1 comment:

Steely Man said...

Shitty deal on the broken 360, again. Also that ear hair shit sucks. Soon, when you go to piss, you'll have to stand above the toilet and wait 10 seconds with it hanging before any urine even desides to descend into its grizzly fate. All signs of the passing into old age and inevitable death. Good luck, can't wait to join you.

Blog Archive