Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Real Card.

As we speak, Vietnamese are designing and printing my new business cards.
This is the most exciting thing to happen to me in some time.
I have always wanted business cards.
Because I'm incredibly full of myself.
And I enjoy small rectangles.
I'll (ask Peter to) upload the images later on.

So Graham Chittenden is pretty funny.
Don't worry. He doesn't know how to pronounce it either.
He worked with me at Yuk's over the weekend.
And I gave him a couple of bucks to mow my lawn.
If you're looking for an act to book for that next wake, he's your man.
And! He fits easily into a trunk.
Car or steamer.

Ever find yourself in the shower
And you slowly realize that you don't ever want to leave it?
Because if you do you'll have to face adulthood once more.
Also, beyond the curtain you can't masturbate.
As freely.

No comments:

Blog Archive