Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I've got Solstice

Tofu only tastes good when you rub it against good foods.

I forgot to ask all of you, but how was the solstice for you?
Mine wasn't as good as I expected it to be.
But that's how solstices have been with me lately.
I'm trying not to read too much into it.

Tomorrow is the last day of school.
I have a bound unit plan and a lot of anxiety I'm going to stop by with.
The kids got their report cards (took me a second to remember the term) today.
So none of them will be there.
Well, there's an awards assembly.
So the kids who won awards will be there.
And Lacey (not her real name). Lacey will be there.
I'll see the others at the mall anyway.

I'm going to wear a monocle soon.
I intend to start practicing within days.
Just going to jam a quarter in my eye.
See if I can keep it there.
While driving.
I can't wait for the real thing.
I plan to take it out and clean it while people talk to me.

No comments:

Blog Archive