Monday, November 5, 2007

Back to the middle.

A little sex-laced comedy tonight.
Went pretty well. Which is strange. Because I totally fucked up the set.
Beyond repair. Irreparably fucked it up.
But things got funnier only after that happened.
So it felt all tingly in my brain.
A good sort of tingly.

Did I ever tell you that when I clean my left ear with a Q-tip, I cough?
I do, I swear. Started at Acadia.
A small, pathetic cough.
Come by after I'm done showering sometime. I'll show you.

My first paid gig of my lifetime. Coming up.
I get $25 and a dinner.
My university education was a waste of time.

2 comments:

trac54 said...

:( Sorry I missed this one.
The first one ever too.

I'll blow my mom off for you
I'll blow my favorite TV shows for you
I'll even blow my boyfriend off for you.

But once my nan gets involved you lose.

Sorry.

shoes said...

I am so glad you just wrote on my facebook wall. Even though I can't check my wall from work, it is making my day a better one.

My education was a waste, too. But that's okay, because my parents were uncomfortable with all that money, anyway.

Blog Archive