Thursday, November 15, 2007

Self-Probing

I've been really attentive to good days versus bad for me, lately.
When I say 'good' I mean funny.
Are they off and on because of weed inhalation?
(no) Sleep?
Diet? Vegetables are important, maybe? I hear Vitamin A really helps with deadpan humour. I read that Jeff Garlin ate a bunch of apricots while writing his new film.
Maybe it revolves around solstaces. Or the tide.
It's a process. Like doing a psychology study with no control group. Or participants.
Or funding.
I have noticed one thing so far, though.
On good days, I talk to myself when I'm alone.
Speaking of psychology...
In all likelihood, it's probably immediately relative to sexual activity.
That I'm involved in.
Before I got laid everyone was just laughing at me.
Now, the only ones still laughing at me are the girlfriends.
Hiyo!

No comments:

Blog Archive