Saturday, November 3, 2007

Knock the tattoo; not the hobby.

It's footage of a re-make. The original came out when I was fourteen.
I have no idea why I am posting this. I still need to get that fridge box. And some helium balloons.
Maybe I should have went with barbed wire around my bicep, instead.
But doesn't it look fun?*
This was a very innovative title, by the way, before Angelina Jolie fucked it up.
Ditto for The Rock (speaking of barbed wire).
Ditto for Jean-Claude Van Damme.
But then, he could fuck up anything.
Including your face.

*You may have to first watch an ad for the US Army, which I apologize profusely for.

1 comment:

The Dude said...

As possibly, and definitely most likely, I am the only friend you have that was (okay, fine, IS) a wrestling fan. Wait, now that I think about it, all the boys are probably wrestling fans, or were at one point.

My point? The Rock is WAY too cool to ever have a barbed wire tattoo. However, if you're interested, look up pics of his tattoos as he has a HUGE amazing Maori (I think) tattoo on his shoulder, arm, and chest.

Remember the movie Barbed Wire. Pam Anderson has big boobs.

Blog Archive