Saturday, November 3, 2007

What Started it All

Oh! Right.
I received a shirt in the mail. I hinted at it on Facefuck this week, if you're keeping tabs.
It is an instant classic.
If all females on the planet knew the library of fantastic children's literature (the dedicated fans will check each link) from 'back in the day' as well as Turpin does, this shirt would get me inordinate amounts of sex.
As it stands, it will only result in an awkward vibe between Turpin and I when I wear it.
And no one wants that.
When I was fourish, it was my favourite picture book.
And now I have the character on a T-Shirt.
Alex Emerton from Australia gets all of the credit.
She offered to send it in exchange for nude photos of me (she must have a seance coming up). I believe she was joking. If she wasn't, I'm going to have to comply.
Which is concerning because I don't have a tripod anymore.
I left it in Banff.

1 comment:

Turnip said...

I am Amelia Bedelia.
I can't tell you how much this depresses me.
A great deal.

Blog Archive