Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm Cured*

First of all, first of all.
Why didn't anyone tell me before now that The Cure is absolutely savage?
I don't even mind now that they're taking all of our fine sistas (check the link).
I mean...I know it's The Cure.
Friday I'm in Love and all of that.
But savage!
Good Lord.
So there's that. I wanted to mention that.
Let's toss some media on here.
Put you in the mood to buy their lunchbox.





Also, I shaved the mustache.
I used the mustache wax that the missus gave to me for Christmas.
So I suppose the whole drama has run its course now.
The wax made my face feel incredibly uncomfortable.
But not as uncomfortable as the people looking at me, probably.

I did a lot of walking today.
I feel awful.
Last night was the Yuk's staff party.
Christmas staff party.
I thought we'd end up getting hammered and begin doing jokes.
But they had a bunch of tables propped up on the stage.
Probably as entertaining as we would have been.
I'm trying to tear my material down and begin speaking to the audience again.
If I was to compare it to alcoholic's anonymous, I don't know which step this would be.
But one of the later ones.
This way, more bruising will occur if I fall down the steps.

*The title for this post is shameful.
I know that.
I just want you to know that I know.

No comments:

Blog Archive