Monday, May 30, 2011

A Big Dick

The weekend is over now.
Despite my protests.
I worked with Adam Delorey and the filthy Matt Esteves this weekend.
I screwed a co-worker's spouse out of dinner and a show for two.
A one hundred dollar value.
Really, he screwed himself.
I'm not giving out a prize to anyone whose ballot lists 'Dirk Diggler' as their name.

I moved some furniture while wishing I was elsewhere.
Which is the only way I move furniture, really.
Then I was elsewhere.
I bought jeans with the help of Turpin.
Two pairs.
Took us more than half an hour.
Avril says that I flirt with retail people.
And it's true.
It's sort of a reflex.
It was the case with this woman.
Turpin and I were both flirting with her, really.
I wonder who she liked more...

Then nothing else happened.
Mom and dad are siphoning wine.
A process that makes me wish I was drinking it.

No comments:

Blog Archive