Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Tough Call

I had to speak to my vice-principal sort-of boss today.
In his office.
Everything was fine.
It just turns out that I've won most sexually-ambiguous substitute again this year.
But for a moment I was concerned that he had found this blog.
And, more to the point, had been reading it.
I was terrified that he may have figured out that I sometimes curse in front of babies.

I'm always upset when he calls to tell me that he needs me.
He did it just now. Seconds ago (he really did.)
I understand that I'm supposed to be happy that he's calling me.
Because that's an excuse to wear a tie.
But I generally curse when I see his number on my phone.
Junior high just isn't that fun.
Sure, the girls are finally writing me notes while I'm there.
Which I always wanted them to do.
But it's just not the same.

No comments:

Blog Archive