Thursday, January 5, 2012

Slim Pickin's

Hey. Hi.
I've been sick as a dog so I've been using that as an excuse to be blog lazy.
As lazy as a dog...
Lazy as a blog dog, with a blog dog's blog...
I'll stop. 
Anyway, I'm back now.
But my cough is still pretty vigorous, so you only get a short post and then I'll do another tomorrow.
Depending on how I'm feeling.
I've been ingesting whole oranges for the past few days now, so I should be better soon.
This is great.
Well, it's an article about two missing children, so I guess it's not great.
Did you read it?
You have to act quickly on this because Yahoo! only posts articles for a few months and then drops them.
Which is too bad because their stuff is often good for a chuckle.
They describe the builds of the children.
"Kara Johnson is described as two-feet tall, petite build, blah blah..."
Kara Johnson is one year old.
Of course she has a petite build.
"Sir, we've had another call for a civilian i.d. of the Johnson girl, sir.
We thought we had her, but this unattended one-year old turned out to be a little husky."
"Dammit, Walters, come to me when  you have some results!
I don't want to hear about every fat and stocky one-year old in this city!
Now find me these rich, well maintained children, or it's your ass!"
Yahoo! News says that they issued an Amber Alert for these missing children.
I didn't even know we could get those.
I guess it's for the sake of the parents.
They didn't keep the receipt for the Baby Einstein DVDs.
So, if they don't find the kids, they're fucked.
Petite.
"She's under 50 pounds, and she wears a size 2 at Baby Gap.
She's petite."
Maybe it's just funny to me.
Which technically still makes this blog post worthwhile.



No comments:

Blog Archive