Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Good Run

The world's oldest man has died.
Though I'm sure that few people will notice.
Since everyone is on edge about Michael Jackson's killer.
Out there. On the loose. Stalking other talented black people.
I just hope that someone is keeping an eye on Whitney Houston.
Maybe she has asked Kevin Costner to take on the job.
Which would be nice of her.
That guy could probably use a meal.

I guess it's a hard title to keep for a long period of time...

I'll be frank:
I hope to have sex at Bussey's wedding, which is rapidly approaching.
Or so they tell me.
The target in question has a 'history' with me.
She and I shared the most romantic trip to Subway that my buddies have ever taken.
However, as always, the odds are stacked against me.
And my window of oppurtunity is about the size of those little ones that are in the back of some minivans.
But I'm sure that Henry would tell us all that there's no fucking point in putting on a tux if you can't find someone to take it off in front of.
This one's for you, buddy.



No comments:

Blog Archive