Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Too-Done List

I wore a tuxedo this weekend.
Amongst other things, I also:
-drank beer from a keg (no stands though; no one could lift me).
-kicked a 5-year old out of a living room because I wanted to pass out.
-saw whales.
-saw lesbians ("They're coming right up to the boat!")
-sorted candies by colour. Like a monkey.
-bought condoms in formal wear.
-stole a pen from a church.
-drank several beers out of coolers.
-rode in the party bus.
-got my picture taken several dozens of times.
-made out on a dance floor.
-made out under my tuxedo jacket.
-danced on a chair.
-winged a speech.
-watched my buddy get married.


And I'd do it again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm proud of you for getting laid, Warford.

acadiascreech said...

Who said anything about getting laid?
Anyone can buy condoms.
Youngsters buy 'em and fill them with water.

Thanks just the same.
Mom's proud too.

Blog Archive