Thursday, February 10, 2011

Class Clown

Which yearbook award would you be most embarassed to receive:
'Best Dressed' in the 70s?
'Best Hair' in the 80s?
Or 'Most School Spirit' in the 90s?
We didn't have such awards in our Ascension Collegiate yearbook.
They needed the additional pages to showcase students at the prom with their quads and skidoos.

I have a new favourite activity at meal time:
Watching Dad eat canned papayas.

I forgot to tell you that I rocked that show in Mount Pearl.
Frosty Festival.
The night that turned it all around for me.
We all rocked it, in fact.
I'm crossing my fingers to get my hands on some video footage.
If so, you'll be the first to know.
You'd be the second to know, if I had a proper agent.
The night was not without its press, however.
Observe.
Now I just have to sit back and wait for Brigus to invite me to the Blueberry Festival.

No comments:

Blog Archive