Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Let Me Check My Calendar (Girls)

Teaching again today.
Teaching again tomorrow.
I'd be depressed about it.
But I combat this by concentrating on how many cardigans I'll be able to afford.

I thought I was going to be able to finally attend my first burlesque show.
Call me old-fashioned.
But spending a moderate amount of money to watch girls-next-door shimmy about in lingere on a well-lit stage...
...That's just a good night out.
But I can't watch the underwear women because I have to do comedy for firemen the same evening.
Another of my classic scheduling conflicts.

Holy shit.
I'm very attracted to a Student Jeopardy contestant.
Either because of her shirt, her haircut, or the fact that she's in last place.
Cosi is a stupid name, though.
Still, she's far more a looker than that computer plain-and-tall.


No comments:

Blog Archive