Sunday, November 22, 2009

Did I Do That?

I should have saved myself for marriage.
For one thing, it would make the dowry a little more legitimate.
But moreover, I believe I would be more upbeat presently.
From what Turpin tells me about high school, I was a generally happy-go-lucky guy.
Because I didn't know what I was missing.
Remember Urkel?
Exact same concept.


I believe that my greatest flaw-
and that's a tight race, by the way-
is that I find good in everyone.
If this wasn't the case I'd be far better at talking about people.
Behind their backs.
I'd have quite a bit to say about you.

When you boil it down, a great actor or actress is really just someone with tremendous control of their own face.



1 comment:

Pete said...

That guy we know that didn't have sex yet is just as crooked as you.

Blog Archive