Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Foiled Again

And while cleaning my keyboard's keys individually with a moist toilette I said:
"Do you think I'm beginning to get cabin fever?"
And my imaginary friend Jeffery said, "We should get a paddle boat!"

Everywhere I go I take a ball of tinfoil with me.
Whenever I experience a day where it seems like things are going well for me
I'll take it out and chew on it.
Helps to keep things in perspective.
Also reminds me that I should brush my teeth after every meal.
I call it my Reality Foil.

Well, it's Christmastime.
I can tell because Hallowe'en's over.
(Did I make that joke last year?)

I dropped by the high school today.
Because I wanted to get some tickets for the 50/50 draw.
While there, I found myself in the drama class.
They wanted me to do improv.
All I can concretely remember from high school improv was the following:
We had a competition of some sort during which I wore a shirt that may have contained pink.
With a Barbie sticker on it.
And that I imitated Jim 'The Hammer' Shapiro at some point.
Today it went okay.
The kids liked me more than Wayne Brady, at least.

No comments:

Blog Archive