Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Divine Cancelation

I was to write some sort of an exam or another on Tuesday.
Monday night sees the greatest number of storm warnings that I've seen in this province since I started using my eyes.
So, Monday night I play World of Warcraft, and pray that the storm is going to be as monumental as the Weather Network wench says it is.
And considering the shoveling that Colin and I did the following day, God delivered.
Postponed.
When it comes to examination, there is no better word.
Two days go by and I still don't bother studying.
The story of my life is essentially a couple of pages that have been photocopied x number of times.
x being the total number of days that I'm going to live for.
Until God thinks that I should be postponed.
Or Allah.
Or Shiva, Ganesh, Vishnu, Lakshmi, etc.
Whichever religion is right.




No comments:

Blog Archive