Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Padawan*

Oh audience.
I'm not into it today.
I'm fatigued from top to bottom.
I really, really think I need to make some dietary substitutions in my everyday.
Example: Instead of eating nothing until 5p.m. each day, I instead eat some sort of food before 5p.m.
Chew it and swallow it. Nutrients.
All of that.

I think you loafers should start leaving more comments on my blog. My online journal.
My internet inner-mosts. That's what this is.
Do you people realize that most of you know more about my personal life over the past year than my parents do?
And I talk to my parents.
Sporadically.
If you wanna spit something about the site, don't make a comment on my facefuck wall, put it right in here.
So that you can be ostracized.
And judged.
Just as God intended.

Alright.
I've mentioned Colin's new one.
And I've outlined my compulsion to make her mildly miserable whenever she's at the apartment, and my reasoning for it.
As a sort of on-her-toes kinda exercise.
Well, here's a fresh example:
The three of us are sitting on the couch/my bed.
And she's trying to plan things.
She feels a need to create an itinerary for their evenings spent together.
I believe that once everyone in a given room is wearing pajamas, itineraries are no longer welcome.
"What do you want to do for the rest of the night?" She directs towards Colin.
He and I are focused on video games, and are trying our best not to listen.
We grew up with mom. So, we're pretty good at it.
"Do you want to watch the rest of that movie, or do you want to see if House is a re-run, or do you want to..." this goes on for a while.
When she finishes, I say, "Which one of those options puts you in the other room?"
Which she apparently didn't take a shine to.
I could tell because she got up in a bit of a huff.
"It's like a multiple choice, and I don't know the answer!" I called after her.
She slammed Colin's bedroom door. I think she was mad.
This left the two Warford brothers curiously unfazed.

*I never thought that a post title of mine would contain a Star Wars reference.

2 comments:

trac54 said...

Still have yet to add me to your rotation.

Therefor my comments are worth nothing.

I love you, I'll try hard hard hard to make it to next comedy.

But I do want to hang.
make SURE to call me on thursday.

The Dude said...

Comment.

That's all you get for now.

Blog Archive