Friday, March 21, 2008

"A Moment of Clarity"

There's nothing quite like waking up to sex that you're not having to start your day.
I don't think that vegans should be allowed to make cupcakes.
If they've dedicated their lives to not eating anything fun, then I believe that cupcakes, a particularly fun food, are no longer their fucking business.
I've encountered a lot of vegan cupcakes over the past few months or so, and I think the whole thing is preposterous.
I haven't eaten any.

I had myself one of those epiphanies last night.
Like the religious people keep talking about.
I have a new epiphany once every couple of days.
Because I'm a pretty deep guy.
Wanna know what it was?
No?
Well, whatever, you've read this far already.
I have to make fun of facefuck. On stage.
And I hate the idea of it. Cause everyone is into it, from Jesus down.
But that's the point, though: someone has to do it.
I'll be a pioneer. At The Victory, at least.
Like Louis and Clarke.
But funnier.


eDit: Ashleigh Sobol found the picture. She's a dynamo.
Cause she's a Sobol.


No comments:

Blog Archive