Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pentecostals of the Jungle

I did something yesterday that I've never done before.
Origami.
And I'm a whiz at it. You should see me folding the little cranes, and giraffes, and tortoises.
Tortoi?
Whatever.
I can't fold anything.
I purchased my first-ever newspaper.
I think it's because of all of these damned history courses I've been taking.
I read two pages into it.
I got an idea for a bit just by getting that far.
It's about pandas.
As all of the classic bits have been.
It's not really a bit so much as it is me making fun of them for a minute or two.
Whatever. They deserve it.
Abstinent, cutesy sons of bitches.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They're also on the endagered species list....so it might not be that funny. Sorry its just the biologist in me talking :)

acadiascreech said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
acadiascreech said...

I understand Joe.
As they say: there's a little biologist in all of us.
My take is that is that if they can't be bothered to have sex with one another, then...natural selection and all of that.
But maybe it's a performance anxiety thing. And we've all been there.
Well, I've been there.

Turnip said...

Pandas have been known to occasionally roll over their offspring, effectively destroying the fruits of their much avoided love-making.
The fact that they've survived this long makes me sick.

Blog Archive