Monday, March 17, 2008

Parody

Tribute night at The Victory last night.
My buddy Baxter (Acadia. No pictures of us together exist) is present for the first time.
Heckles George and is absolutely trounced for it.
Trounced.
Did my Eddie Murphy. Froze up because memory and comedy don't go hand-in-hand for me.
But it was satisfactory, and it is recorded.
I'll try to upload it here.
Though the video is likely too big (I have no idea).
If I can't upload it then I'll send it to Turpin, Smallwood and my brother, copy down addresses from the rest of you, and probably never get around to mailing any more.
Every time I do laundry I say "This time I'm going to fold it and put it away. I am not going to use my laundry basket as a closet."
But it never happens.
Sarah Turpin really enjoys folding clothes. It's a guilty pleasure.
Think about it.

2 comments:

trac54 said...

I had a great time, you were great :D

mike+ said...

paul i need to see this video

Blog Archive