Sunday, March 20, 2011

Man and the Box

Never one for fashion, Colin was once heard to say:
"What the fuck's a Billabong?"
It's a good question, really.

The great thing about your father's hearing loss?
You can stand right next to him humming Alicia Keys tunes while he's using a saw, and he'll have no idea.
Dad and I have been working on a box to put my Playstation 3 in.
I originally used the cardboard box it was packaged in to transport it.
But someone who will remain unnamed (and therefore less embarrassed) threw up in it.
So now we're constructing one.
He's constructing one.
While I hold stuff and turn on the air thingy that keeps the sawdust out of my coffee.

Last night I watched a kickboxing tournament with Pete and Robert.
Watching a kickboxing tournament really makes you appreciate how out of shape you are.
I made lewd 'wooing' noises at the girls who carried the Round 1, 2, 3 signs.
Because nobody else was doing it.
And they wanted to hear it.
Why else would they carry the signs in the first place?


No comments:

Blog Archive