Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Selling Out

I just moderated some comments that the blog has received.
They were spam for Gucci knockoffs.
Gucci!
I wouldn't have expected this blog to be good enough to sell Bugle Boy knockoffs.
But Gucci!
That gives me a reason to go on.
Despite the overwhelming number of reasons to quit.
I guess I should have let one of their comments onto the site.
In case one of you wanted to buy a Gucci bag.
They're not real Gucci bags, mind you.
But no one who couldn't afford a Gucci bag would notice.
If you prefer the real thing, you should probably know:
Only assholes spend $800 on a purse.

The least muscular part of my body?
Definitely my back.
I don't even know how I walk around and pick up objects.

1 comment:

Samways said...

Made me laugh again - at your expense too. "Buddy! Buddy you kills me"

Blog Archive