Monday, March 7, 2011

The Room With All the Balls In It

I haven't tied my tie yet.
So we can't speak for very long.
I'm about to head to Ascension to fill in for the gym teacher.
It just seems like something that warrants mentioning.
I don't get what it is that these people do, exactly.
Hand out the ball hockey gear and hope that no one ends up requiring stitches.
Mark down the names of those who aren't prepared for gym.
Because they hate gym.
Really you're handing out the equipement, and then recording who dislikes gym.
And I can do that.
If there's more to the job I'll be able to let you know about it before the day is out.

I'm also judging a public speaking contest at Amalgamated this evening.
Which I was initially excited about.
Until I figured out that I'll be judging speeches written and spoken by grade sevens.
Nervous grade sevens.

No comments:

Blog Archive