Thursday, October 4, 2007

Balanced Learning

I'm crossing my fingers for a more eventful weekend than last weekend.
Or was it the one before that was slow?
Either way.
I'd like to end up at a kegger this weekend.
You need those red cups at a kegger.
I did a kegstand once. I felt I needed to as a testiment to my properly experiencing University.
I also smoked drugs out of a bong while in university.
It wasn't until after my degree, however, that I finally got around to vomitting off of a balcony.

People are riding unicycles downtown these days.
I may have mentioned this some months back.
It feels like a bit...but I don't want to make fun of these people.
To have enough coordination to maneuver a unicycle on Duckworth during the afternoon in August...it feels like something I shouldn't touch.
Speaking of things I shouldn't touch, I attempted a unicycle once.
You know the guy who picks up a hobby for a week, and then ditches it?
"Put the juggling balls in the closet next to the lacross stick?"
Scott Pickup had a unicycle while I was in Wolfville.
We got drunk and took turns.
Another fond must of my university career.

No comments:

Blog Archive