Sunday, October 14, 2007

"He Wants His Shirt Back"

Martin and I drank coffee.
I showed up before her. Which I believe needs to be documented.
She bought me a gift. And carried it in a very decorative bag.
She bakes most when she's upset.
I drink alcohol from wide-mouthed bottles when I'm upset.
Or I make jokes (crying out for help, I am).
I was taken aback because I had forgotten that I'd asked her to get me a gift.
I frequently do this.
Robyn in Banff went home to Edmonton for a week. I asked her to bring me back a bar.
She did. Mirage. Which is up there.
So, I asked her to the Christmas formal. Which I was late for because I had to first plate the meals all of my co-workers were eating.
Then I changed.
Then I went.
Her dress was green.
It didn't pan out.

I went around the bay to see Williams.
Peter's mother asked about my comedy. She wants to come and see it.
"It's a side of me you probably haven't seen before,"I told her.
There are many sides of me that Jeanette Russell has not seen.

Me: I'm gonna stop wearing my headphones in public for a while.
Peter: Because it's Ramadan.
...
Peter: It's Wango Tango!*
Satellite radio makes the past the present.

*This site has pop-ups. None that involve penis enhancement, but still.

1 comment:

Pete said...

I'm gonna get a little talcum
I'm gonna borrow it from Malcolm

Blog Archive