Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Your ass. My elbow.

I think I'd like to have sex with a librarian sometime.
Not because I have a fetish for glasses (though I sort of do).
It's just that librarians always know where I can find the journal article I'm looking for.
And that's hot.

While Traversing Newfoundland Tip # 32:
If you ask a fisherman what it's like outside, and he says, "It's fuckin' shit, b'y," dress in layers.
Many layers.
It's going to be a long fall.
It will seem brief once winter starts, though.

In other tripe, I went to class today.
Class wasn't going ahead though because today is the last day of mid-term break.
It's a different scheduling setup here than I'm used to!
I ran into Aaron and Tracey, though.
And Bussey.
He and I sat in the library. I tried to log onto blogspot to write this post, but the computer was effectively inoperational.
I'm sitting there. Making attempts to log on.
Refresh.
Making attempts to log on.
Refresh.
I'm telling Bussey about my weekend 'round da bay.
As I'm talking, this female included in a group of students adjacent us switches location and stands next to me.
...
And then she nudges her ass against my elbow as I'm refreshing.
And leaves it there.
I say nothing.
I do nothing.
Until I begin laughing as I'm talking to Bussey.
Because her ass is still there, and can't she feel that it's against a part of me?
I don't think it was flirtation.
Maybe she lost a bet...

No comments:

Blog Archive