Saturday, October 27, 2007

"You just keep on drivin.'"

I have accomplished the following things so far today:
  • attended a scope meeting. Only one half of an hour late. I also managed to interject some witty comments despite my sleep deprevation this week. I asked Elling how he heats his house (it's old, and the ceilings are high), but he didn't really answer my question
  • ordered a Zutons cd while flirting with an HMV employee. A female one.
  • bought a Bush X album for the sheer 90sness of it. Spacehog is next.
  • managed to find a Halloween costume while putting in very little effort. And it cost me less than $4.
  • filled the car's gastank with gas.


That's about it.
Come to think of it, I haven't even gotten around to eating yet. And it's 2 o' clock.
I was just excited about the Halloween costume.
What are you gonna go as?

Outside of trapeze artists, I do not believe that trampolines are a wise decision to invest in.



4 comments:

imogenlily said...

My mother has a spacehog album. You could maybe have hers. Not to bring her into this or anything.

acadiascreech said...

you're posting in my blog now.
delving into a whole new aspect of my life. my being.
of course, you corrected me on the sasketchewan spelling.
this isn't the first comment of yours.
it's just the first comment i'm commenting on.

trac54 said...

So are you being crusty?
I can see that and dig it.


But 4 bucks?
IS that the gas money you spent to find him, beat him up and steal his clothes?

trac54 said...

Also, apparently you are being "CRUSTY" not, Krusty.

I'm pretty sure you can be crusty for 4 bucks. Just don't shower for a week. Hey look! That's even cheaper!

Blog Archive