Friday, October 26, 2007

He Invented Anarchism

Pie is both my favourite pastry, and my favourite graph.
Venn diagrams are okay, too.

Milk doesn't have as much calcium as I thought.
This will not keep me from drinking a litre of it a day. If I can get my hands on so much.
Once I ate a bunch of shrimp circled around a shrimp ring while drinking a huge glass of milk.
Shandera and Pete were disgusted. They said that it was the sort of thing someone would eat on a dare.

I've been using my brother's shampoo as a body wash for a few months now.
It's a very large bottle. I'm slim.
I'd buy body wash, sure, but I keep forgetting to.
I don't use my own shampoo as a body wash.
Because it's TRESemme. And that stuff is expensive.
Doesn't she look nervous in the picture? I don't believe she likes the man touching her hair.

I'm going to write a paper on Mikhael Bakunin this weekend.
If you have any insights, please. Feel free.

MUN is having something called 'kindness Friday' this week.
I do not feel inclined to go.

I saw a woman walking a pair of Pomeranians today. It was very adorable and trivial.

The girl who sits in front of me in Canadian History constantly wears dangly earrings.
They're very distracting. And occaisonally hideous.
There's another potential friend, down the drain.

I realized in my Military History class the other day that if I was around during the Medeival period, I would have been a bowman. Because I'm so scrawny.
I would likely be cut down by some strong fellow on horseback.
Far more likely, I would have been an artisan.
Me: I wanna fight too, guys!
Burly Soldiers: No, you stay here. Make us some clay cups for when we get back. So that we may drink from them the blood of our victims!

Halloween's coming. Have you inserted needles into your apples yet?

No comments:

Blog Archive