Saturday, October 13, 2007

Don't Say Nothin'

I've got little for today.
I had a three hour nap.
I had coffee with Martin last night which I have to detail more.
Tomorrow.
She bakes.
She plays water polo with boys.
Glad she's on my side.

I'm glad Elling is on my side as well, as he festooned this tasty treat.
...
Okay. That didn't work.
Elling transformed my published TragicHero strip into a .gif. But it's too itty bitty to decipher.
This is because of me. Not Elling.
I really need a roll in the grass with Photoshop.
Thought that counts. I'll get to the bottom of it.
He will get to the bottom of it. And tell me what to do.
My father has gotten me out of several jams in a similar fashion.
They had tea for me last time. I was cold.
There was a bread item of some sort. I didn't have any.
I didn't want to make a mess of myself immediately after meeting these people.
As for this week's baked gear...hard to say.

Few days back my brother and I marveled over the fact that I have never been arrested.
Then we discussed what I should do when it happens.
Just to be safe.

No comments:

Blog Archive