Monday, October 15, 2007

Bump in the Night

Possible ideas include:
  • gluten (my top choice, but I don't know how to dress up as a chemical strand, or mineral, or whatever gluten is).
  • a goldfish (because I always forget shit).
  • that record from size small. the one with the wooden spoons? That's likely been done.
  • Milhouse. Van Houten.
  • Kraft Dinner (a noodle [if you can call it that], not the box).
  • Rosa Parks
  • A draedle
  • dignity (I also do not know how to dress up as this).

Failing all of that, I'll just wear a slutty top and go as a butterfly. Or a cat.
Alright. That's it. Eyes forward.



5 comments:

Pete said...

dress up as the back of your head... put hair on your face so that when people look at you it looks like you are back-on to them... i just though of that... I'd tell you not to steak my idea but i think it is easier to replicate the back of you head than it is mine...

trac54 said...

You could always do the douche bag thing.

The person that is only going to mardi gras because all of his friends are going and he doesn't give a shit about it.

Wear that stupid shirt that says "This is my Halloween Costume" accompanied with an apathetic expression on your face.

Amanda Martin said...

There is a picture of gluten on this site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluten. If you go with me to that party dressed as gluten, I am going to have to find some fake vomit because I will be allergic to you. Just a thought.

Amanda Martin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Dude said...

Brutal...I wrote a whole big comment about Halloweens of yore, and then had no account. When I signed up, comment gone.

Anyway, only the conclusion was necessary. I can't figure out Halloween either, and I think it's because I'm constantly thinking of duos. Like this year, I thought we could go as Pomp & Circumstance. I'd be Pomp...obviously.

Blog Archive