Friday, October 5, 2007

Subtlety

The fact that I cannot find a picture has prevented me from posting this beforehand, but I can't wait any longer.
I have to post this.
Without the picture.
Which requires me to give you a "y'know the blah blah blah?:"
Ready?
Y'know the A & W guy in the commercials these days? You do. Not the guy in the bear suit.
The older, middle-aged gentleman who sort of plays the chubby, satisfied-with-life manager?
The fellow and the wife get to the counter. This guy tells them to buy the chicken nuggets.
"The papa burger is back!"
Whatever.
You know who I'm talking about.

Bussey and I are collecting dust in his apartment.
An A & W commercial comes on. Cue the bald, middle-aged geezer.
Bussey: Man, that guy must get some pussy.
Me: He's probably married, b'y.
Bussey (shakes his head): What a waste.

No comments:

Blog Archive