Friday, October 5, 2007

For the memories...

This is basically a personal time capsule. You can ignore it.
I had two papers this week.
I ran into Kirk in the library several times.
Robert is in Menihek. Likely wishing he was somewhere else.
I played skate. with Mike Lockman for the first time yesterday.
I asked my dad to make me a stand-up stool.
Jesus has nothing on dad. As far as carpentry is concerned.
As far as being the saviour of humanity...well...dad can still build you a mean patio.
I forgot to attend a very special and private screening of things with Scope people.
I galvanized a deal to write about not vacuuming with The Downhome. And I'm gonna get paid.
I was given a week-long free rental at Jumbo video for shooting the shit (sometimes counters just wanna chat).
I bought an M & M cookie in da mall.
I mailed Turpin her birthday gift.
I am still infatuated with the Brand Power spokeswoman. I'm sorry. I think she's solid. I would buy her dinner.
And today?
Today I was considerably ahead of schedule for my Military class.
Colin commented as I left.
But there was no scheduled class.
Because Thanksgiving is coming. And this means I'll be 'round da bay.
Wishing I was somewhere else.

2 comments:

trac54 said...

I hate, HATE the Brand Power commercials. It's an ad for an ad? Doesn't that drive you crazy?

You like her?
Oh goodness.

Pete said...

it's hot cause she wears tight sweaters... probably made by proctor and gamble

Blog Archive