Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On Sex.

Me: I don't mind the gaps, but the more time that passes, the less cool it gets.
Shandera (whilst laughing): Fucking right.

A librarian scolded me a few days back.
I still have a knack for sweet-talking professors which I was concerned I had lost.
This will prove invaluable as my deadlines fester and breed.

I have my hoodie back. It's an oldy but goody, like much of my clothes.
I left a winter jacket in Banff, accidentally. This was in February. Newfoundland is cold in February. Newfoundland is cold in September.
I had to hide the fact that I had left my jacket in Banff from my parents, as they constantly remind me to be more responsible with in-season clothing.

Dad: Did you bring home Colin's jacket from Alberta?
Me: Yeah, I brought back Colin's jacket...

Now I have it back. It's a pea jacket. I look quite dapper in it.
I left a suit in Banff, speaking of dapper.
While I was packing I simply couldn't find it.
My family still gives me a hard time about that one.
I moved six times while I lived there.
I lived in a closet for a while.
There were no electrical outlets in the closet.

No comments:

Blog Archive