Monday, October 15, 2007

Front Row

My brother turns 31 in two days.
Although it is October, I am beginning to look forward to Christmas.
I am trying to figure out the best possible Halloween costume.
It's a stressful process because I feel as though my choice has to be better than everyone else's in the province.
It takes time.
I skipped a class and called Turpin in order to wake her up.
For fun.
I have important things to write soon that I will eventually be graded on.
I'm wearing pleated pants.

What do you think scalpers do with their tickets that they don't sell?
Do they trash them? A sauve ditching of evidence, maybe?
Do they promise them to their friends? If I was a scalper, this would be my route.
Because you can buy companionship. Not sure if you knew that.
"I want a good seat if you don't sell all those."
It's a less legal variation of 'I'll eat whatever pizza you can't finish.'
I like dating girls with small appetites.
But scalpers always seem so seedy, they strike me as the type to not have friends.
Well, television scalpers, anyway.
Do they go to the shows themselves, or is that too incriminating?
If you have no friends and a bunch of extra tickets, why not take in a little David Copperfield?
Were there scalpers during the 16th century?
Because then you could catch all of the Shakespeares and Marlows you wanted.
"Give me a seat away from the peasantry."
Scalpers would have been very cultured during this time frame.

No comments:

Blog Archive