Friday, July 20, 2007

Gym Bag

I smell my clothes to determine whether or not they're fit to wear (again) before cleaning them. All boys do this.
All boys.
We smell each area of the garment that would harbour an odour. Armpits. Crotch. Whatever. All of the hotspots. We inhale deeply, and we put our faces very close to these olfactory gambles. All boys do this.
My chambers was in a huge mess a few nights back, and I wanted to sleep, but I also wanted to live in a less-than-despicable room for just one night. It was 2:30 in the morning. I eyed all of the laundry that was scattered about my room. Some of it was clean, and some of it was not clean. It was salt & peppered because my laundry was tossed about as Turpin looked for her missing wallet, which she misplaced last Friday. Friday was the night she told me I was hot (you were there).
Anyway, I eyed this clothing mishmash and thought to myself:
"Oh man. I have to smell so much clothes right now, and I just want to sleep."
I've been a bachelor for too long.

1 comment:

trac54 said...

Try sleeping in the same room with someone for a long time. When your clothes get mixed with the other.

A friend of mine lived at my house for a month and we slept in the same bed. It was gross because we'd clean up and smell our clothes to see if it was clean. Only problem is that when you are a girl, you can't really tell the difference between your clothes and another girls. We were smelling our clothes and then accidently picking up eachothers and it was gross.

Smelling someone elses clothes is gross.

Blog Archive