Friday, August 10, 2007

Over Quality

It's hard not to be impressed by a large number of something. People are swayed by great quantities in general, I think.
I was driving home from work today and I passed a motorcycle expo or retreat, or whatever. I couldn't help but gawk simply because I'd never really seen so many middle-aged men with too much money at one time before. Or motorcycles. There were a lot of those, too.
Ever watch Troy? People were impressed by the number of soldiers and armies that the computer guys were able to get on-screen.
Of course, Helen was a fox.
She launched ten thousand ships. Or so they say.
I couldn't launch a dingy. Or a punt.

In other yammering, tonight is Brian and Andrea's reception (their second, really). I have to be funny in a few hours.
Until then, I'm trying not to over-strenuate, so I've been focusing thoroughly on being dull.
I've refused to discuss anything but crotcheting all day.

No comments:

Blog Archive