Sunday, August 5, 2007

Party Favours


Tracey Brown had herself a birthday party last night.
I went.
I initiated the evening by getting very lost. I curse a great deal when I get lost. I get very infuriated very quickly. I usually keep a close eye on the gas tank to ensure that I don't run out of petrol in some strange and unknown area. That's how horror movies get started.
I would definitly be the first to die in a horror film. I'm amusing, but generally not attractive, or, to my sympathizers, I'm cute at best. I am someone who will be missed, but I am certainly no love interest. Do you know what that translates into? I do. An axe in my temple.
I have Gin and diet tonic water. I'm eating pizza as I drive. And curse.
There was a Barbecue, but I woke and dressed far too late to be a part of that.
I rarely meet new people these days. That is a priviledge too easily taken for granted. There are no more SHOUT conferences to attend. I would love to link 'SHOUT' with an old photo or some such nostalgia, but I have nothing. Turpin might help me with that.
Irregardless, I show and mingle. Tracey introduces me to her fish. I try to be witty and boistrous. It is an easy crowd. A lot of ambient noise, though. Multiple conversations flowing at once.
If there's one thing that I greatly rely on when making first impressions, it is words in edgewise. So, ambient noise is a challange. So is a drunk rotund woman with very large breasts.
"The alcohol is making my drink fizzy." I can't remember her name...
Tracey has a deuce of friends I'm attracted to. Funny girls drive my brain crazy.
I find hip bones sexy, I've realized. As long as they're smooth. Well, bones are always smooth. The skin over the bone is what I'm referring to.
Tracey has a friend with testicular cancer. I finally met him last night. He is far more upbeat about it than I would be.
I'd probably be a real wet blanket cancer patient.
I'd wear an afro wig after the chemo started.
Because my scalp probably looks hideous.


1 comment:

trac54 said...

:)
I hate the fat girl.
I do have very funny attractive friends. May of them do have hip bones.

I do believe most girls have hip bones but some of my friends have very apparent hip bones. Which is what I am assuming you find attractive.

I think you are not giving yourself enough credit when it comes to you being a love interest and your looks.

Blog Archive