Friday, August 17, 2007

Title and Registration

I just registered for this:

www.nlboxoffice.com

I said this underneath my personal info, because they asked for my comments (which I really do hate leaving):

Am I supposed to type funny comments here, or background comments here?
It's very difficult to be affable through a comments section, I find. It's unusual to find me with nothing to say, but if you put a comments section in front of me, different story.
Especially in guest books. I never know what sort of comment to make in a guest book.
You sign your name, and then there's that little space across from it to write a comment.
Weddings are the worst. People say 'best wishes!' and 'all the best!'. I don't want to write something like that.
What if I don't want the marriage to work out?
Maybe I think she's not good for him. Something like that.
I find it best to comment on the decor. "Nice colour scheme", something like that.
I started doing original material in my second year of university. I hit the stage whenever I get a chance, which is never often enough. I'm doing this because I hope to meet Tonie Marie, so I can ask her to marry me.
Then it will be us choosing the colour scheme. I'm sorry if I accidently submitted this twice. Which I may have.

I think I did submit it twice. I clicked back, and copied this, and made an ass out of myself because I wanted to make sure I posted the comment here. For you! For my audience I made an ass out of myself.
And will again.
On the 25th or 26th. I think I'm going to have to quit my job early.

3 comments:

trac54 said...

The glove compartment isn't accurately named
And everybody knows it.
So i'm proposing a swift orderly change.

b scicluna2 said...

what the hell

Maxz said...

Good luck on the show... how were the auditions? Many people there?

Blog Archive