Wednesday, August 29, 2007

outbreak

I got Peter high last night. Good friend, Peter. Seen him naked a bunch of times.
I can't remember the last time I smoked drugs with this individual.
The first time that I smoked drugs was with this person. Behind his father's shed. Because I'm from Newfoundland.
He has just broken up with his girlfriend. It's for real this time.
He took her off of the insurance.
That's how his mom found out about the split; through the insurance guy.
Because they're from Newfoundland.
The first car I buy will likely suffer from some sort of ridiculous malfunction that the manufacturer has never seen before. Some sort of a defect that initiates a recall.
In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if my life will result in several recalls that begin with me.

No comments:

Blog Archive